Just a regular day in dbd .mm
Why is mm still a problem I mean I get in a day 4-5 games like this .
Why is mm still a problem I mean I get in a day 4-5 games like this .
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You sure they weren't just swf?
Not sure on swf but if it was a swf then rank is problem the most hours of them have 200 hrs vs me with 2k hrs. Somewhere is a problem.
3 of them all had Head On in the same perk slot and all three of them DC'ed.
I think SWF matchmaking might be to blame for this one.
wait how did the dead survivor get 0bp?
I want to know this too
If you disconnect on the hook or as you die the icon can show up as the Sacrificed icon instead of the Disconnection icon.
Sometimes if someone DC's it doesn't show they did on the end game tally screen. Doesn't happen a lot but it's happened to me a few times
Very carefully.