Was level 4 of tome 2 leaked?
I saw some posts regarding it. If so does anybody have a link for level 4 challenges? Tbh all levels should be made available to view upon tome release, if they want feedback. Considering they said they f'ed up with tome 1.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
All levels should be playable on release imo
The bug from the first Tome in which those who completed the first level are able to see the fourth appears to have returned. And yes, there are places online where you can (unofficially) view all of the challenges for Tome II, but it's against the forum rules for me to link you to them.
I wish they would put the challenges out faster, it's such a long ass time from the time I finish them to when the next set comes out.
Agreed I wish I could finish them all at once lol I already finished tome 1 now I’m waiting ..wish they’d put it all out at the same time