Killer Ragequit Survivor de-pip?
It's very common to see especially at low ranks killers may often get mad and quit early on due to many reasons. In such situations is it right to punish the killer the survivor or both? At the moment it seems to punish both, yes you are given iridescent survival but early on this could often mean you still de-pip not even black pip do you guys think it should automatically give you at least a black pip so you don't derank due to a killers temper? Also you can often lose valuable Offerings which I don't appreciate when they may not have been used I think this needs to get looked at once again if the Killer gets a bigger bonus for survivor rage quit then so should survivors. And maybe look at keeping your Offerings. Thanks for your time.
Comments
It's the same if all 4 survivors disconnect, and it always has been.
Its actually quite frequently nowdays. Survivors simply dont wanna bother playing a 3vs1, so they DC too.
But your suggestion goes in the completely wrong direction, there shouldnt be a protection for DCing. DCing needs to be REDUCED by PUNISHING for it. Any other competitive game does that and I dont understand why you can DC literally every game and keep going, its ridiuclous
I never depip when the killer quits even though it says i do its a bug