Perk Brainstorming

Time for some perk brainstorming. you can try to go for balance or for ludacrisi. just have fun with it : D

Survivors

Survivor perk: Gone in a Flash

After succesfully blinding a killer break into a sprint at 150 % your normal running speed for a maximum of 3 seconds.

You leave no scratch marks for 3 seconds

Causes the Exhausted  Status Effect for 150/120/90seconds.

Safe Haven

After hiding in a locking inside the killer's terror radius for 10 seconds you gain a token for a maximun of 2/3/4 tokens

When Safe Haven has atleast 1 token, the next time you are aplied a negative status effect because of the killer's actions it's ignored and consume 1 token

Killer

Lingering presence

Survivors are affected by the terror radius for 5/10/15 seconds after it has left


Turning the Tide

Once per game, you can kick an repaired generator and regress it by 15/20/25%, survivors can read the aura of that generator

Comments

  • There is no reason for the first perk to also have dance with me incorporated into it. Also someone made a similar suggestion but for stuns, but I guess both could be separate since a blind isn't a stun.

    Not sure how the second one would work against killers whose entire powers are based on status effects (plague, legion, myers, ghostface, Freddy) but I like the general idea

    I like the terror radius one, only problem is when you leave it, it's very faint.. So would it remain faint for that duration or blast at full volume?

    And while I like the idea of kicking a completed generator that would be a bit overpowered and basically require survivors to do 6 generators.. Big no on that one.

  • @Marcavecunc said:

    There is no reason for the first perk to also have dance with me incorporated into it. Also someone made a similar suggestion but for stuns, but I guess both could be separate since a blind isn't a stun.

    Not sure how the second one would work against killers whose entire powers are based on status effects (plague, legion, myers, ghostface, Freddy) but I like the general idea

    I like the terror radius one, only problem is when you leave it, it's very faint.. So would it remain faint for that duration or blast at full volume?

    And while I like the idea of kicking a completed generator that would be a bit overpowered and basically require survivors to do 6 generators.. Big no on that one.

    I just said the first couple of things that popped in my head. I thought of beibg blinded and disapearing so i added the scratchmark removel

    This more about sharing ideas rather then making perks that are ready set in stone to be added to the game tbh

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1035047#Comment_1035047

    I just said the first couple of things that popped in my head. I thought of beibg blinded and disapearing so i added the scratchmark removel

    This more about sharing ideas rather then making perks that are ready set in stone to be added to the game tbh

    That's fine :) just giving my opinion on them ;) but they're good ideas, with some reworking here and there

  • I don't think there's any reason for the first survivor perk to have longer CD than the other exhaustions, it should 60/50/40 like the others.

    Second one is a cool concept but might be funky for some killers like myers, clown and to a lesser degree ghost face.

    Third one might be a little bit underpowered maybe 20/25/30 seconds would be better but add a cooldown so that a survivor can only be affected by it once every 90 seconds?

    Fourth one is a little weak as well. If it's going to be once per game I think it needs to be like 50%. Either that or give it 2 uses instead of one.