Tired of leveling up on the bloodweb ?

Please i would really like something like you press Certain node in the bloodweb and automatically does a route to get to that node and it doesn't take ages to level up a character when you have 1kk bloodpoints , i think it would be a really cool feature and people would appreciate it , thx for reading

Comments

  • It would make leveling up a character a not so tedious task to do , people like to gather bloodpoints for next character or just to prestige a char and level it up faster

  • But when you buy a perk that thing shows up and takes the one you didn't.

    So I like to buy up to the perk I want then buy other stuff until that thing shows up. I don't mind the time at all, I use the time sitting in lobby in queue and in the lobby.

  • @Rasinbran said:

    But when you buy a perk that thing shows up and takes the one you didn't.

    So I like to buy up to the perk I want then buy other stuff until that thing shows up. I don't mind the time at all, I use the time sitting in lobby in queue and in the lobby.

    Same. Unless I farmed a million points before prestige, there's usually enough time to spend them between matches.

  • @Marcavecunc said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1035044#Comment_1035044

    Same. Unless I farmed a million points before prestige, there's usually enough time to spend them between matches.

    The goal is to spend at least 200k before a match starts in case of streamers.

  • @Rasinbran said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1035050#Comment_1035050

    The goal is to spend at least 200k before a match starts in case of streamers.

    That seems a bit excessive, and i don't run into full streamers parties often enough to really justify this anyway.

  • @Marcavecunc said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1035056#Comment_1035056

    That seems a bit excessive, and i don't run into full streamers parties often enough to really justify this anyway.

    Just as a precaution if I get messaged to put on streamers, if I can't well I just use a mori to get salt.

  • @Rasinbran said:

    But when you buy a perk that thing shows up and takes the one you didn't.

    So I like to buy up to the perk I want then buy other stuff until that thing shows up. I don't mind the time at all, I use the time sitting in lobby in queue and in the lobby.

    I didn't think i expressed my self this bad , what i meant is , a way to level up your character faster , example : you prestige dwight , first level you end up buying all the things in the bloodweb , just click this new feature "Auto level" and it completes the bloodweb till you buy all you could (or run out of bp) , and the ability to click to a certain perk and the game makes a path automatically to that perk (doesn't matter which way) and basically you buy everything to get a certain thing in the bloodweb (like right now but instead of click 3 times to get to the perk , you just click once and it makes a path to it) , maybe i am the only one who gets bored of leveling up idk

  • @deriasb said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1035044#Comment_1035044

    I didn't think i expressed my self this bad , what i meant is , a way to level up your character faster , example : you prestige dwight , first level you end up buying all the things in the bloodweb , just click this new feature "Auto level" and it completes the bloodweb till you buy all you could (or run out of bp) , and the ability to click to a certain perk and the game makes a path automatically to that perk (doesn't matter which way) and basically you buy everything to get a certain thing in the bloodweb (like right now but instead of click 3 times to get to the perk , you just click once and it makes a path to it) , maybe i am the only one who gets bored of leveling up idk

    Ok I get it. So they can do a click and drag drop off sort of thing. Don't really need to read descriptions of stuff anyways.