The best Trapper body shows some side boob. Annd...some nip ๐
You're welcome๐
Ah yes, the famous Trapper nip slip. Not since Yui's exposure has there been a nip slip THIS bad.
I knew this was going to be about Trapper. I obviously know you too well ๐ I will never fall for any of your bait posts again!
@Cornpopers_Evan said:Ah yes, the famous Trapper nip slip. Not since Yui's exposure has there been a nip slip THIS bad.
@Cornpopers_Evan said:
THIS good, you mean. ๐
Uuuuh, you touch my tralala, uuuuh my ding ding dong
@MrDardon said:Uuuuh, you touch my tralala, uuuuh my ding ding dong
@MrDardon said:
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Ah yes, the famous Trapper nip slip. Not since Yui's exposure has there been a nip slip THIS bad.
I knew this was going to be about Trapper. I obviously know you too well ๐ I will never fall for any of your bait posts again!
THIS good, you mean. ๐
Uuuuh, you touch my tralala, uuuuh my ding ding dong