I'm sick of all the body type stereotyping for male survivors!

Give me a pudgy ginger with a soyboy neckbeard please!!

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Tsulan said:
    Nickenzie said:
    ChraizE said:



    Is this what you are referring to?

    This would definitely be great addition to DbD! Now I don't want any super buffed male or female because then you'd get questions like... "If (s)he is so strong then why don't they just KO the killer?"
    Results may vary*
    Dating her would give the term hit and run new meaning.
  • Tsulan said:
    Nickenzie said:
    ChraizE said:



    Is this what you are referring to?

    This would definitely be great addition to DbD! Now I don't want any super buffed male or female because then you'd get questions like... "If (s)he is so strong then why don't they just KO the killer?"
    Results may vary*
    Dating her would give the term hit and run new meaning.
    Depending on who hits whom.
  • Tsulan said:
    Tsulan said:
    Nickenzie said:
    ChraizE said:



    Is this what you are referring to?

    This would definitely be great addition to DbD! Now I don't want any super buffed male or female because then you'd get questions like... "If (s)he is so strong then why don't they just KO the killer?"
    Results may vary*
    Dating her would give the term hit and run new meaning.
    Depending on who hits whom.
    I wasn't talking about that type of hitting...[insert lenny face here]
  • Tsulan said:
    Tsulan said:
    Nickenzie said:
    ChraizE said:



    Is this what you are referring to?

    This would definitely be great addition to DbD! Now I don't want any super buffed male or female because then you'd get questions like... "If (s)he is so strong then why don't they just KO the killer?"
    Results may vary*
    Dating her would give the term hit and run new meaning.
    Depending on who hits whom.
    I wasn't talking about that type of hitting...[insert lenny face here]
    Badum tsss
1 2 ›