I hate solo key players
It seems everytime i come across a solo player with a key. They never contribute to anything and waits for the hatch. Then proceeds to lure killer to them and tbag at hatch so killer will close it screwing the other people.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Even me?❤
I bring green keys❤
Lmfao i forget green keys are a thing sometimes
I bring green keys with Amber(?) and 🍑beads with White Ward
Green keys can be useful tho and they don't tend to screw over your teammates like the other 2 can.
I use it constantly. Lol. One time i got yelled at because a survivor thought it was the others and tried to show me the hatch. Thinking i was holding on to it for myself.
Lmao i swear for a team based game people can be mighty selfish
Exactly! It's my green key. I don't want to share my item with them.