DBD figurines
Why doesnt dbd have any figurines or action figures ? I feel like a lot of us would love to collect them !
Tagged:
Trusted
Why doesnt dbd have any figurines or action figures ? I feel like a lot of us would love to collect them !
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There's these.... which are overpriced.
Licensing problems sadly
We would only be able to get non licensed characters
I would still love that the original characters are the best!
Id love to see unpainted resin miniatures instead of these pre-painted ones.
Doesnt matter if its a bust or full body mini, aslong as its reasonably priced for unpainted casts.
I would love to some Dead by Daylight Funko Pops! ๐
if they start a sell with the legion posing like their map offering I would buy them in a heartbeat.
Uuuuuh what? Who would even buy that lol