https://youtu.be/EGtEmqG6S1s
I saw this lol
Jeff: You look pretty...
Me: ๐๏ธ
Jeff: ... roughed up, there.
Me: ๐
This is the gold hidden in the river known as dbd.
Creepy...
@thenegativone said:Creepy...
@thenegativone said:
Whaaaaaaat, noooooo..... Totally not creepy at all >:)
@Luigifan64 said:https://youtu.be/EGtEmqG6S1s
@Luigifan64 said:
Every Jeff main be like ^
@PapiQuentin_ said:https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/124191/who-knew-jeff-could-be-so-relaxingEvery Jeff main be like ^
@PapiQuentin_ said:
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/124191/who-knew-jeff-could-be-so-relaxing
Yeah, meanwhile in game Jeff is the loudest somabitch you'll ever hear. Even Iron Will can't save him xD
My god, an hour long? Was this back when Legion had the broken Blade addons?
ASMR videos always make me so uncomfortable, I don't like the eye contact and quietness of it all, makes me feel...unsettled
@PhantomMask20763 said:ASMR videos always make me so uncomfortable, I don't like the eye contact and quietness of it all, makes me feel...unsettled
@PhantomMask20763 said:
That's why I use a simple life hack: Don't look at the screen. It makes ASMR 100x more bearable.
I was going to be post this lol. Pretty funny honestly.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I saw this lol
Jeff: You look pretty...
Me: ๐๏ธ
Jeff: ... roughed up, there.
Me: ๐
This is the gold hidden in the river known as dbd.
Creepy...
Whaaaaaaat, noooooo..... Totally not creepy at all >:)
Every Jeff main be like ^
Yeah, meanwhile in game Jeff is the loudest somabitch you'll ever hear. Even Iron Will can't save him xD
My god, an hour long? Was this back when Legion had the broken Blade addons?
ASMR videos always make me so uncomfortable, I don't like the eye contact and quietness of it all, makes me feel...unsettled
That's why I use a simple life hack: Don't look at the screen. It makes ASMR 100x more bearable.
I was going to be post this lol. Pretty funny honestly.