How is slugging toxic?

I'm really curious now because there are still tons of players who believe slugging is toxic even when there are perks built around a slugging play style. I'm not trying to ask if its toxic or not I'm just wondering what could be perceived as toxic in a slugging playstyle

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • You didn't familiarize yourself with survivor rule book before playing? How dare you!

  • I dont mind slugging (im a survivor main)

  • What about if they are making you bleed out? is that toxic? Genuinely curious.

  • Slugging isn't toxic. People get "toxic behaviour" confused with "behaviour that I don't like playing against". So basically, the reason some people consider it toxic is the same reason they consider camping and tunneling toxic - because it isn't much fun for the other side.

  • Cause you don't let survivors win. Toxic killer main, you!

  • Slugging is not toxic and there is no room to complain about slugging when there are anti-slug perks that are easy to use.

  • Slugging is not toxic, people believe what they want to believe. And people's belief would be/can be skewed from reading other people's comments, watching influencers and just playing the game.

  • If you try to understand every stupid survivor rule you will go insane.

  • @Xx_Daniel_xX69 said:

    What about if they are making you bleed out? is that toxic? Genuinely curious.

    I think if they can’t find you then it’s not toxic. However when you bleed out you lose points, they lose points. I think if they clearly see you and just let you bleed out depending on the situation it’s toxic. However if the survivors sabo’d every hook then obviously that’s the counterplay

  • @Yamaoka said:

    Slugging is not toxic and there is no room to complain about slugging when there are anti-slug perks that are easy to use.

    Yeah like unbreakable or no mither

  • It is perceives as toxic because it is unfun to the survivor. As

    @Fibijean said:

    Slugging isn't toxic. People get "toxic behaviour" confused with "behaviour that I don't like playing against". So basically, the reason some people consider it toxic is the same reason they consider camping and tunneling toxic - because it isn't much fun for the other side.

    Put it best, this is why a lot of survivors find it so toxic to bein with. Simply bexause of how unfun it can appear to be for survivors.

    Personally, it isn't. It is genuinely a strategy that can allow you to gain time in such a time management game

  • It's not.

    But survivors will complain about anything so don't listen to them and slug.

  • Tenacity is pretty good (and kinda fun), too. Crawling with increased crawling speed while recovering at the same time allows you to crawl to a teammate or a strong loop quickly which makes it difficult for the slugging killer to keep the pressure.