Clown needs something.. but what?
I feel like he would be more fun to play as and against if he could literally POP out of areas for a jump scare or set traps the way the Hag does but the way a fun mirror works.. multiple clowns but which one is real. Haven’t thought too much about it but there is so much potential to add things for him to “Clown Around”.
Example:
**planting a fake generator.. once you complete it he can pop out of it like a giant birthday cake and that generator doesn’t count as completed**
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
I'd like to see the ability to be able pop gens using his bottles from a distance, and then also an addon the makes survivors wobble when intoxicated.
He needs a nerf. I think he moves to fast and the bottles gotta go.
I always thought he should have some kind of ridiculous looking way of getting around the map, whether that be to take out a bundle of balloons to fly up, only to crash back down at a separate point on the map...or maybe one of those Hopper ball things. Just imagine Clown bouncing around at mach speeds on one of these puppies while laughing maniacally.
Remove the slow he has when reloading his bottles.
To lose some weight.
Seriously, think about that, he is an athlete and is only his current already fast speed because of his current physical state- imagine him IN SHAPE, he would be flying by like having PWYF but all the time xDDDD
🤣 I would love to see The Clown fun-ball bounce over to me to perform his curb stomp Mori 😂