Blinding spirit and Hag
Does anyone have any tips on how to blind these killers ? I can never get it at pallets.
Does anyone have any tips on how to blind these killers ? I can never get it at pallets.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Im a hag main im not telling no one nothin.
:(
Since the changes to spirit, it's almost become impossible to blind her, I know there are certain spots you can't do it at all, but I didn't know about hag.
Fellow hagmain isnt hag awesome?
We are legion. And no, you wont get our secrets on how to blind us.
Hag is tops
I didn’t know blinding a Hag was so difficult, I may have to start playing her now. I hope I could past her low point of view.
Shes great to play with
Blinding hag at pallets is a waste anyway, you're better saving battery to burn her traps.