Why do killers have perks and add-ons?
They already get a special ability. Devs, this needs a looking into. Most killers are trash relying on perks and OP add-ons.
They already get a special ability. Devs, this needs a looking into. Most killers are trash relying on perks and OP add-ons.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
4/10 bait
My response: it's a 1v4, so the killer needs to individually be stronger than each survivor.
Lol why.. 4v1.... Surivors not just have a seond chance but a 3rd chance as well to get out. Because not all killers are made equal...... Is that enough reasons.. Or how about 16 perks compared to 4 perks.. Out of game coms.. The list can go on
Why do killers have weapons? It's not fair that they can hit survivors and force them to stop repairing gens.
Why do survivors want a weak opponent? There are four of them, and there's only the one killer. I swear to god, survivors must be so happy whenever I play hide-and-seek as killer, avoiding them all game. I rarely get messages about "that was so boring"; I mostly get messages thanking me, or even friend requests. That is really worrying and rather disheartening, that it seems a gen repair sim is what many players actually want.
(Hopefully the original post is meant to be ironic, but I'm still gonna take this chance to vent a little.)
I completely agree gotten to the point when I play I literally just spin and (attempting) to wander the map. I can't have fun when I actually play the game so when give them chase point when I can start at a corner
Why does Killers have the Ability to hit Survivors?
Why are they even supposed to Kill Survs?
Why does EVERY survivor use OP AF perks like Dead Hard / Borrowed Time and Decisive Strike?
SO many questions...
And the answer comes right from the devs: You dont enjoy the Game? Play another then.