Docter
The docter is too overpowering to face against. I get off hook run to the edge of the map, and I'm not in his terror radius. All of a sudden I scream as my insanity goes up. I don't understand how that happens. In conclusion, nerf doctor
The docter is too overpowering to face against. I get off hook run to the edge of the map, and I'm not in his terror radius. All of a sudden I scream as my insanity goes up. I don't understand how that happens. In conclusion, nerf doctor
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
He's new and different, try adapting to his playstyle, every killer is something you have to play differently against. With Doc, there's not much hiding unless you've got calm spirit. We're all still trying to figure him out so give him more time, I'm sure that as you play against him more you'll find him just as simple to face as other killers
Poor bait -1/10
Doc is anti stealth. If you want to be stealthy you need to put on calm spirit. Their r perks to counter him.