Head On should highlight the locker you in for other survivors when you not exhausted
What do you think?
What do you think?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
While I do agree with the general premise, I do have to ask -- have too many matches of survivors trying to get inside your locker while you're in it? Lol
Regardless, I think survivors should be able to see any other survivor in a locker when they get near that locker.
Oh god. "trying to get inside your locker while you're in it"
Just for that alone, I vote no for that idea. If you play with friends, they'll ignore your locker and move on. But there are too many toxic survivors who don't care about their teammates who'll try to jump in your locker in front of the killer on purpose just to let them know you're there. (but I guess with head on you can just stun them, but still)
Lol literally had a match yesterday where one player ran over to me (using Bond to see me) and led the killer on his chase there; and then later, ran directly to my friend and tried to get into his locker during a chase (saw him get into the locker first) so the killer would get him instead.
Needless to say when that survivor got hooked my friend and I completely ignored him and worked on our objectives in peace. XD
I had a game where someone else tried to get into my locker multiple times in a row with the killer nearby.. Killer saw them doing it, I got grabbed but the Huntress just dropped me and chased after them.. so a bit later in the game, Huntress sees me but doesn't attack, I motion at her to follow me and point in the rando's direction, working on a generator. She made a beeline to him and ended up hooking him.. my friends and I were in discord thinking we should just let him die, but then I decided to go over to his hook and pretend to unhook, let go the mouse button half-way through the animation a few times before teabagging him and going away to let him die. He whined about it in the chat, killer defended me and told him it was his own fault haha that was great
Maybe in 32m radius or less?
It would be good for attempted saves if you aren't on comms with the person.
Other than that I can see it being used against you to be trolled.