Console servers crashing?
This is a good thing.
Lots of people are interested in the game. Of course they are... it's free, but still a good thing. It will help drive sales in cosmetics etc...
I just hope they fix this soon. I can wait. It's fine.
This is a good thing.
Lots of people are interested in the game. Of course they are... it's free, but still a good thing. It will help drive sales in cosmetics etc...
I just hope they fix this soon. I can wait. It's fine.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think that what's happening is this may be the last summer event for kids before they have to go back to school, and because most kids play on console instead of owning a gaming PC the console version of the backend is getting hammered harder.
I propose that the real cause of this problem is lack of oversight from parents when it comes to video games and their ratings. This game's rated M for Mature, no?
*shamefully feels old*
The game getting a new fresh influx of players isn't a bad thing. I'm sure they'll get it ironed out soon.
Clearly the massive new player pool is causing problems. Hopefully by this evening or tomorrow they'll get it fixed.
The game doesnt even run properly when everything is normal. Making a game f2p on ps..... well.... im not surprised
The other free game Mafia 3 is better then I thought and actually works
TRUTH!
Cute lobby dodge yesterday btw...