Sad that I can only play killer and have fun at certain times of the day lol...

When I try to play at night I’m always Matched with swf red rank survivors so I usually don’t play late at night so that sucks I’m rank 12 killer

Comments

  • Yeah I feel you it really sucks how unfun the game is vs a really good team when IMO it should be more fun vs a good team but it ends up just being super frustrating and tedious.

  • I know what you're saying. I'd rather toy with confused kids during midday, then get sweated by an SWF hit-squad after work at near midnight.

    @RickJames said:

    Yeah I feel you it really sucks how unfun the game is vs a really good team when IMO it should be more fun vs a good team but it ends up just being super frustrating and tedious.

    Depends on the team. I've had great games where they've almost got the last generator done, only to have my hidden blade pierce their backs.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    I know what you're saying. I'd rather toy with confused kids during midday, then get sweated by an SWF hit-squad after work at near midnight.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1030969#Comment_1030969

    Depends on the team. I've had great games where they've almost got the last generator done, only to have my hidden blade pierce their backs.

    It depends on the map as well I suppose but what I was trying to get at is getting looped around a bunch of "safe pallets" with zero mindgame into getting body blocked / ds'd / bt'd into adrenaline is just plain unfun. I do like close games but what I don't enjoy is getting pooped on by some of these SWFs and I realize they like to have their fun as well so I don't point the blame at them but I wish BHVR could just at the very least acknowledge that it is not fun in the slightest for a killer to go against one of these teams.

  • Interesting. I will have to try that. i hate trying out new killers because some survivors, especially swf groups can be so toxic. They can't just take their easy win gracefully, they have to harass and abuse.

  • What timezone you in? I'll join ya because I aint going against another 4 man red ranked (possibly swf group) when I'm a rank 9 killer.

  • @Seltas0208 said:

    What timezone you in? I'll join ya because I aint going against another 4 man red ranked (possibly swf group) when I'm a rank 9 killer.

    I'm in Australian Eastern if you're on Xbox and want to meet up.

    @RickJames said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1030985#Comment_1030985

    It depends on the map as well I suppose but what I was trying to get at is getting looped around a bunch of "safe pallets" with zero mindgame into getting body blocked / ds'd / bt'd into adrenaline is just plain unfun. I do like close games but what I don't enjoy is getting pooped on by some of these SWFs and I realize they like to have their fun as well so I don't point the blame at them but I wish BHVR could just at the very least acknowledge that it is not fun in the slightest for a killer to go against one of these teams.

    You can still work around DS and BT quite easily. Worst comes to worst, just slug them and when they complain to you just say "Don't teabag me, body block, flashlight at pallets......." or just really whatever they annoyed you with.

  • You get to enjoy yourself in the game sometimes?


    Must be nice

  • @illusion said:

    Interesting. I will have to try that. i hate trying out new killers because some survivors, especially swf groups can be so toxic. They can't just take their easy win gracefully, they have to harass and abuse.

    I feel you