In case you didn’t get the memo...
Doctors must run both iridescent king and queen simultaneously every game. It’s the law.
Doctors must run both iridescent king and queen simultaneously every game. It’s the law.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nah. Iridescent queen+obedience
I’ve played against about 30 docs in the past few days and I’m telling you... half are running both king and queen.
... Am I the only player who hoards add-ons and items "for a rainy day" (whatever that'll be)... I run add-ons maybe 1 out of 200 killer matches...
Holy crap! Players are running a brand new UR add-on and are combining it with the other one to see if they work well together! How could anyone have predicted this, especially a few days after the Killer got buffed?
It’s been three ######### days and it’s the first weekend since Doc was buffed. Of course people are going to be using both UR add-ons to see if they work well together. Is it that hard to grasp, or are you too busy complaining that you can’t easily loop the Killer for five gens and become invisible the entire game?
I love this thread! haha
Holy hell what set this guy off? Dude... set down the controller... get off the forum... maybe go watch a sunset or something...
I’m tired of Survivors complaining about new or updated Killers when we’ve only had a couple of days to play as them. I do not want another Old Freddy situation.
Also, did you really think that there wouldn’t be an abundance of Iridescent Queens? It used to be an uncommon add-ons and players had hundreds of those. The rework encouraged players to get as many Scrapped Tapes before they transformed into Iridescent Queen when the patch hit.
I'm one of them!