This is the start to how killers get nerfed:
Had a strong game as Doc. Used Calm and Monitor as perk combo to really shrink T radius as well as make the TR huge while in a chase so I can use my Static Blast. Person stated my TR is bugged and the below happened:

Comments
why spies?
Because people start to run around after you static blast them. There's a lot more crows than you think, and you can pretty much read survivor movements through walls. I didn't get the idea from some Twitch streamer.
People kept saying Dr was nerfed, but I think this update made him stronger than ever
Proof people have no clue and talk without trying things, Doctor is way way better than before, I played him a lot and his only strength was 3 gen turtledoc or The Game map, now I find him easier to play as, less frustrating (stance switching was nice on paper, terrible on execution) and overall better at everything except 3 gen turtling (which was an awful and unfun tactic anyway).
It's also the entitlement that they are having to relearn the character which has its own learning curve just like anything else. It's an absolute improvement.
Well, it's an unwritten rule these days: 'If we don't understand it, it's too OP'. Personally I love going against and playing as Doctor. He's a refreshing change to the usual 1-hitters or M1 spams. I love a good challenge and Doctor gives it so well
Well if survivors are dumb enough to not keep an eye on their gene positions against a doctor, they deserve it lol besides, I enjoy a good three gene battle as killer and survivor