Best exhaustion perk?
This is not about which exhaustion perk is your favorite, this is about which perk you think is the best
Tagged:
Trusted
This is not about which exhaustion perk is your favorite, this is about which perk you think is the best
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
i'd say dead hard, but half the time it doesn't work so i'll go with sprint burst.
SB is the most reliable but they are all euqally as good just in varying niches
Head on being the weakest but it can be game winning at the right moment(Using it to save a teammate being held) but is extremely niche.
Not a surprise Sprint burst is the best. I don't use it,I prefer bl and lithe because it's hard for me to 99% Sprint burst. But if used correctly it's godly
I’m conflicted on dead hard and sprint burst, so I’ll vote for both.
Balanced landing 0 of course xd
Sprint Burst is the strongest because, even if you cant bait it like Dead Hard, you dont have to be injured to make use of it, and the dedicated servers dont hate it too much. Tho, Dead Hard is the best when it works.