ranting about non-meta perks
I thought it'd make a nice change to mouth off about perks you rarely or never even see instead of the usual targets. So to begin:
Lightweight: it's pathetic that survivors get yet another perk that requires zero effort on their part. Do you have so little self-control that you have to run around the map a headless chicken and need a crutch to correct this behaviour for you? Or are you just that terrified of the killer being able to follow you?
Monstrous Shrine: any baby killer can get a survivor into the basement, it isn't exactly hard. But obviously killers are so entitled they think they should be rewarded even for this. 4% chance of a survivor escaping is too high for them, they aren't going to rest until survivors spawn into the match already hooked, this perk is only the beginning.
Comments
Lightweight and monstrous shrine are literally garbage. Even for a stealth or basement build.
Well I disagree, and I won't rest until they've been nerfed into the earth's core.
The idea of the thread is to relax and make fun of the many others threads about OP perks.