Now,I've seen it all
Let me describe what happened in the latest game of mine. I was constantly hooking one survivor after another and heavily pressured 3 gens that they were trying to complete (80% already)
They ended up 3gen themselves and lost. Purple and red ranks btw.
Build;pop,noed, Franklin's and bq. Doctor with the two red add-ons.
I had to stop chases because they were back on the same gens.
The map was the double window infinite ( can't remember the name rn)
Here's the chat;
"Camping gens" haven't heard of that before. They ######### up most of the time, teabag and point, and yet I'm the one to blame. I just love some salt late at night ❤️
What do you think? Let me know below.
Edit; fk. I unintentionally put my own name on the post and I can't change it. Welp, someone help
Added a new pic


Comments
I've heard it. It's just random salt don't get hung up on it.
Quick question, how do I delete a pic from here? I wanna delete the first one fast!!
That's what happens when survivors gen rush but forget to use brain when doing it.
Survivors : man, it takes so long to get a match..... Nobody plays killer anymore
Survivors : hey we got a match! Let's behave like dumbasses
Also survivors : this game died.... Such a shame... I have no idea why!
It's safe to ignore 99% of post-game chats.
Imagine getting salty over the killer exerting control with 1 gen remaining.
You 'camp' those gens.
Congrats on playing well :)
Thanks! Tho... Help pls
How do I delete a pic from a post?
Edit it using the right top gear then highlight the pic and backspace or whatever.
Ok I'm calling the big guns.
@Gcarrara Please help. I wanna delete the first pic. Can you either do that for me or just tell me how to do it myself. Your help is needed!
Second time I refer to you btw. Great job!
Didnt work. Welp I am doomed XD
Thanks for answering btw. I'm on phone tho