I believe that Nurse and Wraith can both be burned by firecrackers.
However, I think that burning a Wraith in general does not actually take him out of cloak, just reveals him for a few seconds before returning him to his cloaked mode.
I believe that Nurse and Wraith can both be burned by firecrackers.
However, I think that burning a Wraith in general does not actually take him out of cloak, just reveals him for a few seconds before returning him to his cloaked mode.
It doesn't take him out of cloack but it should, or at least it did... I think it's a bug.
I believe that Nurse and Wraith can both be burned by firecrackers.
However, I think that burning a Wraith in general does not actually take him out of cloak, just reveals him for a few seconds before returning him to his cloaked mode.
You can 100% burn a Nurse and a Wraith.
And yes, Wraith SHOULD be uncloaked after being burned. But this is bugged currently.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I believe that Nurse and Wraith can both be burned by firecrackers.
However, I think that burning a Wraith in general does not actually take him out of cloak, just reveals him for a few seconds before returning him to his cloaked mode.
It doesn't take him out of cloack but it should, or at least it did... I think it's a bug.
You can 100% burn a Nurse and a Wraith.
And yes, Wraith SHOULD be uncloaked after being burned. But this is bugged currently.
For context if you need it, just so more reports are on it if this has happened to you
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/categories/bug-reports