The sabo challange is not a good idea as a Tome Challange
As a Killer a dwight had the challange and I ended up having no hooks around the half side of the map (no wonder). I was forced to slug all 3 ppl and the dwight was hiding for like 2 min while all 3 other survivors where slugged for 2 min on the ground without doing anything. I guess we all had fun right? Waiting that long until we can FINALLY end the game.
As survivor I had atleast every game 1 random that ignored everything and was just saboing all hooks. He didnt even save me from a hook, he was doing a hook right next to me and I came into struggle. After he finished sabo he found a key in a chest and was hiding for like 2min inside a locker trying to wait until everyone dies so he can go for the hatch. After I saw that I was soo done, I decided to bodyblock him at hawkins upstairs the little "chest" room ,where he was hiding inside the locker, until the killer came and he killed this guy and gave me the hatch, he realized that too that this guy was not helping us at all. If he doesnt help our team then he should die honestly.
Obviously this challange doesn't say you shouldn't do gens or unhook but it is obvious that survivors will want to finish the challange as fast as possible so they will just focus on this challange and ignore everything. It sucks to have that kind of games now because of this Challange. Devs pls think more closesly what could cause the challange in the Trials.
Comments
@BabyOniMain
Some not all, I personally loved the Jane or Poised challange or the Overcharge challange. That encourages players to try out new builds and thats a great idea!
@BabyOniMain
Most means for me more than half but for my opinion the half of the challanges are totally fine^^
Do you even have to complete the sabo for the challenge to count, or is it the equivalent of 10 sabo'd hooks?
Anyway, most are playing dumb in order complete the challenges. It's always like this during events. It is what it is.
@PrettyFaceKate
I guess you have to complete the sabo. And yes you are right but there is a easy solution for that. Just dont make those challanges. Keep doing challange where you use specific perks or other interactions but nothing that stops the survivor to do their objectives. Same goes to Killers with basement challanges in Tome 1.
Again, why do you care?
I had a game where 2 survivors were pretty blindly going for sabo's and so yeah, we lost, but... like who cares? it was one match.
Now the suggestion of ways back to randomise which challenge people get when is sitll a good idea though to avoid the entire team sabo'ing I guess.
@ZoneDymo
I care about it because I had 14 matches where we died cuz of that...
Edit: The randomise is a good idea though