Demo Screach volume

is way to loud relative to the rest of the noises.

Comments

  • I don’t hate it, the sound makes it really spooky and I personally like it.

    i think it should be toned back on the user side though.

  • @Watery said:

    I don’t hate it, the sound makes it really spooky and I personally like it.

    i think it should be toned back on the user side though.

    The actual screech is fine, the volume of it relative to the rest of the game is way too loud. Blows my ear drums every time demo screeches, when the rest of the game is at the right volume.

  • .... sorta like hag traps?

    RIP my ears every time

  • @WalkingNurse said:

    .... sorta like hag traps?

    RIP my ears every time

    You know, the little I play survivor ive gone up against maybe 5 hags total. I brings me some satisfaction knowing my main ear rapes survivors on a daily basis.

  • @FleshTorpedo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1027162#Comment_1027162

    You know, the little I play survivor ive gone up against maybe 5 hags total. I brings me some satisfaction knowing my main ear rapes survivors on a daily basis.

    Bro... you have no idea. Between the legit jump-scare adrenaline rushes and constant loud noises, Hag can be miserable to play against if you're ill equipped.