@Peanits said:
Deathgarden is supposed to launch on consoles in 2019. This isn't confirmation of anything, but it's possible they'll do the same on console then.
Yes but I want to know when I going to get the exclusive skins
@Peanits said:
Deathgarden is supposed to launch on consoles in 2019. This isn't confirmation of anything, but it's possible they'll do the same on console then.
Yes but I want to know when I going to get the exclusive skins
Oh! I saw a comment above mentioning consoles and figured that's what you were referring to. My bad.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I already have the skins for hag and trapper
this skins
Yes but I want to know when I going to get the exclusive skins
That much I don't know.