Did anything meaningful come out of the Q&A?
I watched the first part, but when they got to the Ruin questions, I had to stop watching after the first few. They were softball questions that were asking about things that had already been answered in the update notes. I dreaded sitting through another hour+ of cherry picked questions that didn't really answer anything new.
I saw the Tome stuff and the matchmaking stuff in the beginning. Did they get into any good Ruin questions, or any other balance related stuff later in the Q&A?
Comments
There was a lot there, a couple of things that I personally found very interesting. I'm working on my usual livestream summary post right now, so if you're interested in finding out what was said without watching the stream, that should be along in a few hours!
Awesome! Looking forward to it. :)
@illusion
I can give a "small summary" of what was note worthy I suppose. I can try my best to give the exact answers they gave, but I won't obviously get a word for word because I need to cut down on a lot of what they said to save space, i'll only focus on the ruin questions as well, just to cut down on time. A lot of other questions are said after for The Doctor, Tome ll, etc and I can't really write it all up at this time since it's late for me personally.
(Side note: I might also shorten some things that were said to make the answer more compact, but it should still be what they were trying to convey... just modified to save space. I'm not editing their answers to change what they say, this is my attempt for a word to word but just shortened. If I do mess up on some answers that you later go back to check than I apologize, i'm just human after all not a robot.)
Questions about ruin and generator progression as a whole
Some questions below will focus on Ruin, base generator times, toolboxes, and anything related to these as well.
and end note for this summary
Again, I only wanted to focus on the Ruin changes since they're the most important ones from these stream (I guess), I had to go back into the stream and gather a lot of them word for word for you and after that there was a lot more to cover on The Doctor, Tome ll, and other such things that were Misc.
@Fibijean does actually compile a list of everything that is said in recent streams... so you don't have too! So, if you want to know more than feel free to go back into the stream and check for yourself, but if you want to wait for Fibijeans write up than expect it to show up in the General Discussions sub-forum as always.
Hope this helps, despite it not covering E V E R Y T H I N G and other note worthy questions that I missed, I couldn't write up everything in such a short time, mainly because I don't really want to go back and write everything word for word... sorry.
Maybe another time, since it's late where I am.
LOL There's absolutely no reason for you to go back and write everything down word for word. That was already a lot. Thank you. Much appreciated. :D
No problem, glad I could help!
@illusion Just so you know, I've just finished summarising the whole stream, so you can go check that out if you're interested in knowing what happened: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/123532/i-watched-the-dev-stream-so-you-dont-have-to-once-again#latest