Anyone else think the frequency of Lerys is just a little bit too high?

Feels like it’s about 50%+ of the games I’m getting.

Comments

  • It might be a little bit higher because they removed Badham from the Pool (currently). But I did not notice that much of a difference, just a slight increase.

  • Kinda but... it's random. 🤷‍♂️

    Sometimes you just see a lot of something

  • i rather have more lerys then badham

  • @Weck

    Sometimes they increase the pickrate for new maps so people get to try it out more.

    Its very frequent for me this one.

  • @ClickyClicky said:

    @Weck

    Sometimes they increase the pickrate for new maps so people get to try it out more.

    Its very frequent for me this one.

    They usually let us know when they do it.

  • I've had that map a ton. I'm really getting sick of looking at it.

  • Haven't gotten it once.

  • When they put out a new map, they tend to give it a high selection rate. I definitely remember them doing that for the Legion map which was annoying as hell cause that map was incredibly screwed up at the time. I think they do it for all new maps and freshly reworked maps for a while after release.

  • They probably increased the chances of it since it's the new release, and they want to collect Data. Sucks for when I play killer though - I liked the old lery's when you needed skill to perform loops.

  • I'm to the point that I'm burning map offerings to avoid that damned map.