here's a player that already got tier 70 charm, Idk if they bought tiers or it's the rift bug again, just put it here as well.
I already see people with Feng's full outfit from the rift too.
@Ohnoes said:I already see people with Feng's full outfit from the rift too.
@Ohnoes said:
You can pay to unlock the rift rewards.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
here's a player that already got tier 70 charm, Idk if they bought tiers or it's the rift bug again, just put it here as well.
I already see people with Feng's full outfit from the rift too.
You can pay to unlock the rift rewards.