Why is Badham down ?
I was watching the Q&A live and they talked a few times about Badham being down for technical reasons, without saying what was the deal. So, does anyone know what are those problems ?
I was watching the Q&A live and they talked a few times about Badham being down for technical reasons, without saying what was the deal. So, does anyone know what are those problems ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Educate yourself.
I didn't even know the map was down to be honest
No need to be so agressive, I just didnt see that post.
I was not being aggressive. I was merely guiding you, in order to save everyone's time in the future.
I do wonder if you can still play it on kill your friends
What do you mean down?
Wish they would take Lerys down, had it 4 out of last 5 games with no map offerings. Gets kinda blah having it so much.
5 out of 6 now, gonnae start dcing it.