Can't get Borrowed Time on Yui
I'm down to my last perks on my level 50 Yui. In her bloodweb she has Deja Vu 1, OoO 3 and Resilience 3. Those and BT are the only perk I don't have and BT will not show up in my bloodweb. Is this a known issue?
I'm on ps4 and have not prestiged.
Comments
do you have the teachable for bill?
Ohhh I forgot you have to unlock his teachable for new survivors since he was added to ps4. My bad lol. Thanks @ocafghanistan
Bill from Left 4 Dead was added to consoles you need him leveled up to unlock Borrowed Time.
My question, I have a Rank 1 Borrowed Time on a Survivor but they're low leveled, I'm guessing Ranks 2 & 3 would now be locked?
Yeah I completely forgot lol. And good question!
Yeah I'm pretty sure you need to unlock the teachables to unlock the tiers
I slightly regret not leveling my Survivors to get Borrowed Time on em before Bill was added xD! I seriously didn't think he was gonna be added.
They're locked
As I figured, but wanted to make sure there wasn't a weird interaction with that xP