I really don’t see the big issue when it’s satirical. Additionally, Sam is a Fog Whisperer himself, and since Ruin was the major topic of discussion they chose what they thought was appropriate.
I highly doubt it’s a direct diss at killer players, it would just be stingy and bad PR, not to mention bad for the audience.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You not familiar with this parody series?
This was made by Fog Whisperer Samination, not BHVR.
I'm familiar.
I know. It's just funny they played it at the start of the stream when everyone was asking about ruin in chat.
Probably out of topic, but the game is full of fireworks to celebrate the ruin nerf
I don't see how it's making fun of the playerbase.
Oh makes sense
That's up to you to decide:)
I really don’t see the big issue when it’s satirical. Additionally, Sam is a Fog Whisperer himself, and since Ruin was the major topic of discussion they chose what they thought was appropriate.
I highly doubt it’s a direct diss at killer players, it would just be stingy and bad PR, not to mention bad for the audience.