Playing a killer without perks, who is the best??
ive made it a goal for myself to play billy without perks and im having a lot of fun yet i still feel challenged( which is good!)
So i was wondering who you guys think is the easiest killer to play as without perks, let me know down below!!
Comments
Freddy and Spirit
Eww I could never play killer without bbq. Hag and nurse come to mind as good killers perkless.
Freddy..because 90 percent of his addons do pretty much nothing anyway
Nurse without add ons? Please... she’s at the bottom even with addons.
This is perkless, not add-onless
IMO it's hag. Hag can dominate solely based on the skill of the person behind.
But it's far from easy killer to play as.
Billy. I’ve done it several times.
Depends on what you're trying to do. If we're talking without perks, Nurse and Billy are great at chasing people and applying pressure all over the map, but they lack awareness and the ability to find survivors aside from running into them. But the killers I think are the strongest right now without perks is Freddy, for his map pressure, speed in his teleporting, and ability to find survivors with his snares. Doctor is good at finding people, slowing them down, and stopping loops. If I was a perkless killer and had to go against perkless survivors, I'd pick Freddy or doctor every time and they'd have no hope of escaping. The only reason why I didn't put legion, because he is fast and can find survivors with his frenzy, is that he lacks the ability to stop survivors in a chase because of the time it takes to come out of frenzy. His power is great for slowing down a game, not great for downing survivors.
Spirit or Billy. Nurse needs perks because she's heinously bad at everything besides chasing. Maaaaaybe Hag against solo survivors, but that's also somewhat rank dependent, for whatever survivor rank is worth anymore.
Freddy for me hands down. I've done it many times only using a offering to play as him since I don't own him yet, and he's pretty powerful without any perks.
Eh same scenario really