Proof Matchmaking is broken!

Matchmaking 1.png Matchmaking 2.png Matchmaking 3.png Matchmaking 4.png Matchmaking 5.png Matchmaking 6.png Matchmaking 7 (2).png Matchmaking 7.png Matchmaking 8.png Mathcmaking 9.png


Yes, i am a Noob compared to our Red Rank Players, but do i have to deserve to Play against such Lobbys?

Comments

  • We are aware of matchmaking issues are do have something on the way shortly to help fix that. We're hoping to share some more details on it as soon as possible.

  • @Peanits said:

    We are aware of matchmaking issues are do have something on the way shortly to help fix that. We're hoping to share some more details on it as soon as possible.

    Can you say what the known issue is? Ranks distribution? An actual bug? Something else?

  • Thank you really much! I Hope you dont mean the fix with "Hidden Ranks" because that wouldnt mean a real fix. I literally get destroyed in Lobbys... I dont complain because people are better then me.... I just want to get matched with people on my Rank.

    And thank you for the reply..

  • To be fair I think you got off lightly. I go up against red ranks as a rank 11. I've been climbing though and I'm now rank 7. Just try not to think about it, protect 3 close gens as a priority and pick away at the survivors. If a survivor is looking to loop you on a really safe loop just look for someone else.

  • @AshleyWB said:

    To be fair I think you got off lightly. I go up against red ranks as a rank 11. I've been climbing though and I'm now rank 7. Just try not to think about it, protect 3 close gens as a priority and pick away at the survivors. If a survivor is looking to loop you on a really safe loop just look for someone else.

    Thank you for your kind advertices... I will try that.

  • There was a match the other day where we fought a rank 17 and I felt bad afterwards because he didn't hook us once the entire match.

  • @Deadeye said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1024997#Comment_1024997

    Can you say what the known issue is? Ranks distribution? An actual bug? Something else?

    Varying factors, but it'll all be explained in detail through a blogpost soon.

  • A lot of those examples are well within the 6 level range. If you are rank 17 and going up against rank 13's that is only a 4 range difference.

  • @Peanits said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1025006#Comment_1025006

    Varying factors, but it'll all be explained in detail through a blogpost soon.

    Are there any band-aid fixes that are available, or any helpful advice players can take to minimize discouragement? I legit had a 24 hr period of games where it was absolutely unfun, where matchmaking was bjorked, always pitting me against Red Ranks, often SWF of varying degrees.

    It nearly drove me to burnout/quitting. Yesterday, I barely faced any Red Ranks and I could actually have fun. Id say this is the biggest hole in DBD's Ship, balance, maps, perks and such are important things to work on, but it's all for naught if players are being widely mismatched

  • @Dreamnomad said:

    A lot of those examples are well within the 6 level range. If you are rank 17 and going up against rank 13's that is only a 4 range difference.

    proof.jpg

    When i add up all their ranks its just a 2 rank difference.