Poor play

Won with a zero perk and zero add on wraith got told poor play and that I can't win normally because I slugged everyone and didn't hook anyone either.

Poor play on my part or survivor part?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Weird flex but ok, survivors being salty as always.

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    Weird flex but ok, survivors being salty as always.

    I just did it again hahahahahha gahahaha wahahaha I think I love wraith now

  • How can you win when Killer is so hard? Incredible, you must be a god.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    How can you win when Killer is so hard? Incredible, you must be a god.

    With no perks or add ons ya gotta admit it's pretty wacky

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    Weird flex but ok, survivors being salty as always.

    So this red rank proceeded to message and it reads "nice we all depip cause ur an idiot good job" I mean damn can't really blame me a perk less, add on less wraith slugging. No excuse for a red rank to lose to that unless the teammates don't recover

  • Poor play on survivor part they must mean. Slugging is very easy to counter and Wraith is an m1 killer.

  • @Waffleyumboy said:

    Poor play on survivor part they must mean. Slugging is very easy to counter and Wraith is an m1 killer.

    They really need to update survivor ranking so it actually rewards the good survivors instead of handing out ranks to everyone it just seems to me there are glass rank survivors who are higher ranks than their actual skill level

  • Why didn't you hook them, though? I mean, I understand slugging as a strategy, but slugging everyone until they bleed out is boring and pointless - in more ways than one - for everyone involved, yourself included.

  • @Fibijean said:

    Why didn't you hook them, though? I mean, I understand slugging as a strategy, but slugging everyone until they bleed out is boring and pointless - in more ways than one - for everyone involved, yourself included.

    It's not boring and pointless for me though. I hook the last one alive if I hook one they may get off hook an md if they don't ai can't keep track of the one with the most health.

  • @DalauanDivine said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1025000#Comment_1025000

    It's not boring and pointless for me though. I hook the last one alive if I hook one they may get off hook an md if they don't ai can't keep track of the one with the most health.

    You still lose a huge amount of potential bloodpoints, avoid ranking up, and deprive yourself of the majority of what makes the game fun for most killers. But I suppose if you find fun and fulfilment in waiting for four minutes while other people lie on the ground, then hooking one and ending the game... you do you. Different strokes, and all that.

  • @Fibijean said:

    Why didn't you hook them, though? I mean, I understand slugging as a strategy, but slugging everyone until they bleed out is boring and pointless - in more ways than one - for everyone involved, yourself included.

    Also I don't care about survivors fun like everyone told me in my other post they won't care about mine so I shouldn't care about theirs and I shout feel forced to play a certain way. I'm playing in a way which makes me happy I'm making my own fun and not letting others dictate me with stupid made up rules

  • @Fibijean said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1025021#Comment_1025021

    You still lose a huge amount of potential bloodpoints, avoid ranking up, and deprive yourself of the majority of what makes the game fun for most killers. But I suppose if you find fun and fulfilment in waiting for four minutes while other people lie on the ground, then hooking one and ending the game... you do you. Different strokes, and all that.

    I don't care about bp or any of that anymore I still get the same amount of rift xp as someone who sweated difference is I can relax now