Fellow Players, do you think it’s worth it to buy the second rift?

I’m not sure whether I should buy the rift or not. What do you guys think?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I think it's very much a matter of personal preference. Personally, I feel that if you complete the pass, even if you only kinda like the premium rewards, it's still worth getting because you get all the cells back immediately.

    As a general rule, I would recommend that you wait until you're at a point on the free track where you can say to yourself, "If I bought the premium pass right now and didn't progress any further, I would be happy with the rewards I've already unlocked". If you feel the pass is only worth it if you get your cells back, wait until you get all your cells back before purchasing it. If you would happily pay $10 just for the three charms at the very start, then by all means buy the pass right away. But don't buy it based on where you think you might end up, because then you're just setting yourself up for disappointment.

  • I will only buy the rift until I have completed it, otherwise, i feel that I am wasting my money

  • Not really, but I did anyways. I bought the first rift, then used the 1000 AC's from the same rift to finish it when I was near the end.

    Like I get the whole "Don't put your money into a game to tell the dev's they are making bad updates" thing, but at the same time. I want the cosmetics, and it's free technically as you get the AC's back in the rift if you wanted to keep them.