Kindred vs Insidious
So we already know that kindred trumps killer’s abilities, but what about when it’s base kit? Will it still trump insidious and tier one Myers?
Also, if survivors are getting kindred as base kit, can we killers get thrill of the hunt base kit, just without the bloodpoint bonus?
Also, if survivors are getting kindred as base kit, can we killers get thrill of the hunt base kit, just without the bloodpoint bonus?
Comments
Giving free kindred is a very bad idea generally, I doubt it will ever be implemented. But if it will be, then implementing TotH would not hurt.
Personally I'm not against survivors getting free Kindred as long as it doesn't show the killer. It does make sense to let them see other survivor auras though. At least in comparison to SWF.
First off, as much as I despise the perk, it would totally break insidious's purpose.
Second, Thrill of the hunt is WAY inferior to Kindred, especially if you don't play with Hex Perks.
Devs will most likely drop the idea of builtin kindred, otherwise they have to implement a killer AI at the same time such that survivors still can play the game
I think so? What am I failing to understand here? To clarify I'm suggesting a compromise of adding Kindred Tier 2 to the survivor base kit. If I recall correctly only tier 3 shows killer aura. Although if I'm still failing to understand please clarify.
Regardless though if BHVR does add Kindred to the survivor base kit I'd like to know what their plans are for the actual perk afterwards.
I played with a survivor friend once and the fact that, thanks to the comms, I was almost always aware of the killer's position made me hate it. Because once you're done watching out every corner and trying to hide the best you can whenever you hear the terror radius, even though you don't know if you're the survivor being chased, you're not playing an intense horror survival game that make you feel something, you're just playing the average action game with time management (survivor's and killer's), being the sole key to victory. I guess automatic kindred is a bad idea wich might fasten the game even when survivors are not on comms, also it might be more boring because there are a lot of surprise effects that might be lost along the way.