Legion chase music.

What do you think of this chase music? I would like the developers to add it to the game. Perhaps the author of this music would be glad if this masterpiece were used in the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAQnuW8iNm4

In my opinion, this music is quite dynamic and corresponds to the personality of the Legion.

I can just imagine how the Legion activates its ability and this chic transition begins at 0:45 🤤

Comments

  • It's a great theme, don't get me wrong. I feel like it would get in the way of concentrating on noises around you, to be honest.

  • @Some_Dood64 said:

    It's a great theme, don't get me wrong. I feel like it would get in the way of concentrating on noises around you, to be honest.

    But aren't you focused on the survivor during the chase? In any case, you can muffle the chase music a little.

  • Its abit to annoying if you listen to it for a while. But a "rock" theme chase music fits perfect to legion, hope the devs will add for every Killer a theme!

    But before Legion gets a chase music, they should finally fix Legion. This Killer still sucks and NEEDS adjustments.

  • @Animator said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1024032#Comment_1024032

    But aren't you focused on the survivor during the chase? In any case, you can muffle the chase music a little.

    I get that much, but a majority of the time in a chase, you want to be hearing a survivor's grunts and such, not head banging to a sweet theme.

    Also, would you care to tell me how to muffle it? I'd love to muffle Doc starting up an old Jeep.

  • @Some_Dood64 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1024036#Comment_1024036

    I get that much, but a majority of the time in a chase, you want to be hearing a survivor's grunts and such, not head banging to a sweet theme.

    Also, would you care to tell me how to muffle it? I'd love to muffle Doc starting up an old Jeep.

    Well, about the ability to make the sound quieter - this should be regulated by the developers themselves (From this, by the way, it follows that if the chase music is quieter, then the survivors will be better heard. I think this can be resolved.). I remember there was once a theme here, users asked for the opportunity to regulate the sound of the chase themselves, but the developers said that it was an integral part of the game.

    And so I agree with you. At PTB, the Doctor’s chase music was better. It feels like someone is beating tin cans)