No docs not OP just adapt

Seriously lol anytime a new killer is released or reworked people call op... so survivors just like you tell killers to adapt without ruin we are telling you the same thing but with doc

Comments

  • Agree, I played alot of Doctor yesterday and atleast the half of the survivors didn't even know that you cant vault if you get shocked. Or camp pallets and wonder why they cant even drop them.

  • @GHOSTfaceP3 said:

    Seriously lol anytime a new killer is released or reworked people call op... so survivors just like you tell killers to adapt without ruin we are telling you the same thing but with doc

    Who the hell is calling him OP?

    @BenZ0 said:

    Agree, I played alot of Doctor yesterday and atleast the half of the survivors didn't even know that you cant vault if you get shocked. Or camp pallets and wonder why they cant even drop them.

    So he's still obnoxious to play against. Joy.

  • I guess he is not OP, but I don't know what to say about the shock. You can shock people every 0.6 seconds and they can't do ######### for 2.5 seconds. So you can stun them 24/7 and they can't to anything against it.

    Looks fair to me.

  • He was actually nerfed for the most part except

    @BenZ0 said:

    Agree, I played alot of Doctor yesterday and atleast the half of the survivors didn't even know that you cant vault if you get shocked. Or camp pallets and wonder why they cant even drop them.

    this lol. This is better because you dont have to switch stance but i mean it comes down to survivors being dumb just like old doc. Like how many times will the same trick work on you?

    @The_Daydreamer said:

    I guess he is not OP, but I don't know what to say about the shock. You can shock people every 0.6 seconds and they can't do ######### for 2.5 seconds. So you can stun them 24/7 and they can't to anything against it.

    Looks fair to me.

    That ######### is not true but I wish it was lol thatd be soo mean

  • @VoodooChild

    By the broken matchmaking I get ppl where that always works xD Hell they dont even know how to use T walls...

  • @BenZ0 said:

    @thrawn3054

    But hag isn't? :D

    They can be. Mostly I find Doc obnoxious because his shocks play hell with my fps.

  • @thrawn3054

    Well luckily on pc its not the case but thats a issue of the game.