I don't know if they change it or it is a bug but Sole Survivor is not working. Every time a teammate dies or DC, it doesn't give me a token and it doesn't show if it's working.
Since we are here, that perk should give you tokens every time another survivor is hooked instead of whenever your teammates die and give you like 8-10 meters per token up to like 5 or 6 tokens.
Since we are here, that perk should give you tokens every time another survivor is hooked instead of whenever your teammates die and give you like 8-10 meters per token up to like 5 or 6 tokens.
I think the perk should reward you for outliving your teammates. I think the way they made it is good now.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wut? how would that be even remotely balanced.
I think the perk should reward you for outliving your teammates. I think the way they made it is good now.
i have the same problem T-T
The perk is underrated. People don't understand how useful it can be.