Anyone else getting Lery's for 80% of their games?
I only bring it up because I hate Lery's. I don't care about the rework.
I only bring it up because I hate Lery's. I don't care about the rework.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
First week of a new map they increase the odds. Give it a week
Neh, I get Coldwind and Asylum a lot. Lery's not so much.
As a Nurse main, yeah, its kinds of off putting after the 4th of 5th time ...
I haven't gotten the new Lery's once
The map is pretty great now
On Xbox. Played about 25 matches. Got Lerys once and the hillbilly DC. I have played once as GhostFace on Lerys and I kept scaring a Dwight. That's about it.
I've had rancid abbatoir and a mix of the corn maps literally 70% of the time.