The new Doctor music is underwhelming.
Now, before you say anything, I’m not saying it’s bad. It’s really, really damn good, in fact. My issue with it is that the music that plays when the Doctor is near or when he’s chasing you are quite low-intensity. The music that plays during a chase doesn’t sound like the music you should hear in a flee for your life. It sounds more like a progressing buildup before the flee-for-your-life music. It sounds less like it should be chase music and more like it should be 12-meter music, or even 24-meter music. It really doesn’t have any energy. The same goes for the music when the Doctor is near but not chasing you; it sounds like 24-meter music as well.
Again, it’s not bad, but it’s very disappointing. I think it should be updated again.
Comments
Everyone liked that.
I’m probably the only one who likes it -_-
I rather it not be over the top cause I don't want to listen to super loud or obnoxious stuff during a chase on either side.
There's a difference between "over the top" and "actually sounding like music that would play when you're fighting for your life".