Anyone else have this glitch?
Loaded into a game where the screen displayed the Map title the entire match. Tried to mend after being hit by a legion, no bar displayed. Tried to repair a gen, sabo a hook (my challenge for rift, hence the toolbox) or doing anything that required a skill check and nothing would display on my screen. Then out of no where, I'm brought to an escaped match screen even though the Killer didn't DC? o.O
Halp me.....
Edit: Title.



Comments
PrEtTy GoOd JoB sO fAr
Imagine nerfing ruin, but not fixing the 59438509348503948534098534095834058340958349053834509 bugs in the game.
Dude, you're really mad about Ruin v_v
It's strange to see since he's an advocate of keeping gen times.
It's not so much that I'm mad about ruin. Ruin needed a change. There was just so many things that needed to be done before that...but somehow that took priority lol
I see where you're coming from but some things are easier to implement. Think of the ruin nerf as a preview of changes to come. I don't think you're wrong btw, I know the timing of these changes is an opinion thing and there's no right answer for when they should come. Personally I'm glad they didn't wait, it gives the community time to adapt and starts organizing the data early.
I mean, at the very least, it's turned easy survivor life into "I can literally sleep while doing this" survivor life, at least for me as a solo survivor. heh
What changes to come? Buff toolboxes? Bring back 100% BNP? What is the Ruin change previewing?
@Cornpopers_Evan this is what I was telling you about.
Yes, I've experienced this glitch a handful of times.
I've experienced this glitch about two or three times, it's absolutely atrocious.
This has happened to me, like. 3 times and it’s literally the worst experience ever :(