The Doctor Update is a Problem

Why is the doctor so overpowered? How can you possibly counter him? Why do unskillful killers like the doctor exist? Do you know how many times I had to resort to using a single pallet and then getting shocked making me unable to vault the pallet and unable to have the chance to properly mind game him? On top of that, his new ability makes it easier for him to camp and locate survivors even when they are down. Having a killer that can locate survivors as well as easily win chases and mind games seems very overpowered to me. He makes this game unplayable to survivors. If anyone can offer me advice to counter him, if their is a way, it would be much appreciated if you can inform me. I just hate how killers like the spirit, clown, and doctor are so overpowered and can easily win chases without the survivor even getting the chance to mind game.

Comments

  • @Hex_ToasterBath said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/122938/the-doctor-update-is-a-problem

    You survivors are all the same. You complain and nothing else. I'm so damn tired of you guys complaining as soon as there's a descent killer and getting him nerfed. Doctor isn't even overpowered and you're complaining. Seriously, killer isn't fun anymore because you guys sit there spamming the forums that "Killer name needs to be nerfed because I suck at DBD and don't know how to change my play style!"

    Oh stfu, as if killers don't complain and yes he IS op now. No ability to vault, throw down a pallet or use in any kind of perk when your in a chase with someone that can zap your brain away is the definition of op. Let me guess - "jUsT uSe cAlM sPiRiT" - because it makes sense to run a useless perk just because you MIGHT run into him. So many people run him now as opposed to before so hmm, I wonder what changed🤔. The devs went overboard with his buff whether you care to admit that or not doesn't concern me.

  • @BrinierSword4 said:

    God this community is having a fit over the fact that i mentioned the clown once? Are you guys blind, are you guys dyslexic? This whole post WASN’T ABOUT THE CLOWN. This game is has one of the most toxic communities ever. This is worst than those Modern Warfare 2 lobbies. It’s chock full of toxic people. As soon as someone has a different opinion, even if it is something that is irrelevant to the matter, it’s a bloody warfare. If you had a different opinion about the clown I would be glad to discuss our differences in a civilized manner but I can see that is not the case with you animals. And yet the funny thing is you all complain about the toxicity, you hypocrites. To be honest, I can’t wait til the shoe is on the other foot. God all this time dealing with you people and now I am becoming one of you. This community is driving me to madness kind of like how a certain killer, the one and only subject of this post, drives the survivors into madness.

    If you say anything bad about killers in here they will swarm you like bees. It's pretty much ran by them and it's sad.

  • I promise, you guys. Not all Legions are crybabys.

  • I do have to say, one of the best pieces of advice I can give is just play and learn. Your issues with Doc and Clown show a certain lack of understanding of the game, and that's not meant as an insult or me calling you bad, just new. And it's okay to be new. So the ideas others have shared here, and then just playing and learning the game.

  • @DBDIT said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1024167#Comment_1024167

    Oh stfu, as if killers don't complain and yes he IS op now. No ability to vault, throw down a pallet or use in any kind of perk when your in a chase with someone that can zap your brain away is the definition of op. Let me guess - "jUsT uSe cAlM sPiRiT" - because it makes sense to run a useless perk just because you MIGHT run into him. So many people run him now as opposed to before so hmm, I wonder what changed🤔. The devs went overboard with his buff whether you care to admit that or not doesn't concern me.

    There's a 1s delay between his zap and your inability to interact, you can literally just drop the pallet, and if you vaulted as he zaps you it won't interrupt it.

  • He has the best tracking in the game, and is decent, but not amazing at loops. His biggest weakness is still not having any way to get around maps quickly, don't bunch up, he's cant use shock effectivley on every loop and you can get the timing right to avoid it.

    The width of shock hasnt changed and people could dodge that pretty well.

  • Doc was always op, just nobody played him.

  • Some people are just insane

1 2 ›