The "RUIN NERFED" war is so bad killers are starting to fight each other!

The title meant this: Go to 01:23

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jouf-3Gpa0Q&t=87s

Now... off the joke...

I made this post as a way to call out the real MVPs, Ruin getting nerfed was a lowblow to those who need trainning wheels or a way to compensate for badly elaborated maps if using a slow killer.

We need to unite to get the attention on matchmaking, ranking, pipping conditions, emblem conditions, map reworks and killers that need buffs.

Lets unite for something good guys, but not with a childish behaviour to mori, NOED, facecamp, tunnel or slug to be heard, but with support from each other in posts that objectively point out what needs the Devs attention.

If you're one of this "MVPs", I politely ask you to comment your main characterS in order for it to keep the real deal up in the forums, let's unite in something that actually helps the game we love

Comments

  • Bill, the Dwelf, GF and Trapper mains

  • dear lord that vid is cringy

  • @ZoneDymo said:

    dear lord that vid is cringy

    HEHEHEHE, it is, I really like Ochido and Monto

  • Myers and Ace main, and an advocate for buffs to weak killers and perks. We'll win this with positivity!

  • I've recently opened threads for Clown and Pig buffs, and encouraged others to start similar discussions.

    mypart.gif


  • @Carlosylu said:

    The title meant this: Go to 01:23

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jouf-3Gpa0Q&t=87s

    Now... off the joke...

    I made this post as a way to call out the real MVPs, Ruin getting nerfed was a lowblow to those who need trainning wheels or a way to compensate for badly elaborated maps if using a slow killer.

    We need to unite to get the attention on matchmaking, ranking, pipping conditions, emblem conditions, map reworks and killers that need buffs.

    Lets unite for something good guys, but not with a childish behaviour to mori, NOED, facecamp, tunnel or slug to be heard, but with support from each other in posts that objectively point out what needs the Devs attention.

    If you're one of this "MVPs", I politely ask you to comment your main characterS in order for it to keep the real deal up in the forums, let's unite in something that actually helps the game we love

    I like the funny video. xD Them fighting each other was great and when they both saw the survivor... even better.