Shadow nerf?
Did you guys shadow nerf freddy on purpose? Now placing down a snare actually takes 5 secs and seems weird and buggy af. I hope it's a bug
Tagged:
Mod
Did you guys shadow nerf freddy on purpose? Now placing down a snare actually takes 5 secs and seems weird and buggy af. I hope it's a bug
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Hag also can't attack directly after teleporting. All these "bugs" seriously need working out.
This isn't a nerf - this is a bug, one which the team is a aware of and is working on.
Good to know,thank you for the reply.
You can expect it to be fixed in 3-5 months
Very optimistic estimate
Does anyone know if this is happening with the pallets too?
At least the cosmetics store still works though :)
A new bug ? I'm surprised.