Did you change your build as Survivor?

My build now:

Prove Thyself, this perk is no longer hindered by Ruin so I rush 1 gen with average toolbox for 34 seconds.

Tenacity - to crawl away from slugging killers.

Decisive - no words needed.

Kindred - to be a nice solo player.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I am able to meme around with survivor at red ranks now so i can actually run perks that I never would try, none specifically just whatever comes to my mind.

    Killer on the other hand is a different story, haven’t felt incentivized to play it.

    On the upside, my first survivor game only took a 16 minute queue tonight

  • I run a farming build rn cuz I need to reduce the grind.

    I usually run, Prove Thyself, WGLF, Kindred or Bond, with an empty slot. In that slot, I usually go with Spine Chill, Iron Will, BT, or Self Care.

  • If I were to tryhard, I'd run DS, DH, Spine Chill, Iron Will.

  • I've started using Inner Strength and I'm loving it.

    It actually fits my playstyle very well because I don't want to do gens as survivor, I only look for chases, so I have plenty of time to cleanse totems and this perk allows me to almost insta-heal whenever I want.

  • Yesterday I was running No Mither, Resilience, Spine Chill, and Dead Hard. My escape rate was actually really high.

  • I'll probably go back to my old build though, Open Handed, Bond, Kindred, and Spine Chill, because I like knowing what is happening at all times.

  • I've been running Head On, Q&Q, Inner Strength, and an open perk that could be DS, Adrenaline, Kindred, etc.

    I'm becoming a Head On addict. lol

  • I change mine pretty much weekly.

  • At the moment i run calm spirit, because of the doctor rework. About 50% of the killers i met so far were doctors since the patch.