Any XBOX1 Survivor Mains Who Think Theyre Special?
I wanna take you on. Yes, you. The guy who thinks hes clever. My gamertag is NEVELEVEN11. Come At Me Bro.
I wanna take you on. Yes, you. The guy who thinks hes clever. My gamertag is NEVELEVEN11. Come At Me Bro.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes
Well as much as I'd like to, I'm afraid our schedules wouldn't be very permitting for my friends and I.
Uh token of luck to you I guess!
I'm not that great, you'd probably most definitely destroy me, but I'll have a go at it lol
Are you asking for a 1v1 in a 4v1 game? If so - who is supposed to repair generators while you're bloodlusting said survivor main to death to prove your mighty skill?