Bad Move
A game destroying bug is back that stops people from playing the game and you're slowly removing every post related to it in the bug report section.
This is sketchy as hell. You want us to keep coming back and buying DLC and cosmetics? Stop ignoring us when we tell you the game is unplayable for us. Especially when it's an issue relating the the servers you're forcing us to play on.
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Nothing is being removed...if you are referring to the Rank Update Error - these posts are being combined into one massive thread which I have brought to the developers attention
Thanks, I wasn't aware as I couldn't find anything that suggested it had happened; they simply vanished when I refreshed the page.
Sorry for jumping to conclusions, I had looked for other threads to see if that's why but couldn't find the right one and I've seen things that suggest this is the norm previously. Feel free to delete this post.